Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Distraction

I've been thinking heaps about this wee blog thing. Had heaps of things I thought about talking about. I hesitate for a couple of reasons..
1) I don't know the rules of blogging.. how often is too often, how long of a post is too long etc
2) I don't want to start at a pace that I can't possibly maintain

I don't know how your head works. To be honest I'm not totally sure how my head works either. But I know that at the moment my head is full of stuff!! With my mind full of things I've been trying to disassemble it all in an effort to reorganise it into something more manageable. I don't know why I bothered trying to do that. I've never been able to organise anything in my whole life!! My undie drawer was quite tidy one week. It was a good week. But that's unfortunately all it was. So as I think through all that's in my head at the moment I get so distracted it's as if even my thinking is in half-sentences. You know when you're in a big group of chatty people and everyone has so much to say, you've got 2.5 seconds to make your point before the next person jumps on in? Well that's happening in my head!! It's making for a very busy rather stressed place at the moment. Problem is if you were to ask me why I'm stressed I couldn't give you an answer.. Or I would try and then the next thought would come out half way through the first one, and so it would continue...

If that makes no sense to you then be relieved that your head space is nothing like mine. If it does make sense.. well done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I think that if the blog clock is right and you are up at 2:41 am it is a miracle that you can make any sense at all! And it is rather interesting to actually list all the things that run through your own head on one of those benders.Then group them: Worries? Reliving good moments? Regrets? Berating yourself for things you think you should be and are not? Fear for the future?
    God grant me the peace to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference! (I think that's how that goes....)

    ReplyDelete